Thursday, June 4, 2009

Regrets... I've Had A Few

Today has been a race for survival. Scurrying from activity to activity and dealing with a headache that wouldn't quit... I was less than my best.

If I had a do-over, I'd:

1. Speak with kindness
2. Not let past confrontations cloud my judgment in today's conflict
3. Cut others some slack - they're dealing with stuff too
4. Take my coffee breaks
5. Remember my name is not Wonder Woman - I can't pull off that outfit!!! And it's not my job to solve all the world's problems.

So, tomorrow is a new day. God's mercies are new each morning. In a few minutes I'll close my eyes to get physical rest. But before that, I will confess my shortcomings and crawl into Jesus' arms for my spiritual rest. It is so sweet. Even better than the cheesecake tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment